Friday, 4 January 2013

Hello 2013

Happy New Year! It’s looking pretty good three days in, no? Had it not been for organising a press release for one magazine and helping prepare the iPad edition of another, I would have said ‘Hello 2013!’ already by now. But as it is, I seem to have started this year as I mean to carry on: keeping busy.

Resolutions? For me nothing is significantly changing. Of course I want to CREATE something – anything – every day. Naturally. And I will never stop the endeavour to treat those close to me with kindness and respect. Travelling to new places is going to happen for sure (watch this space).

2012 was a year of firsts – my first magazine job; the first time I didn’t return home and spend my summer in Cornwall; my first studio flat; the first time I didn’t return to an institution of education in September. So in 2013 I am just going to conquer the world… enough said.

Penzance; sunlit. New Year's Day, 2013 | Photo: Rosie Pentreath


///// The first of January was a stunning day. The first photo I took this year was leaving Penzance on the train back to Bristol. Incredible view.



No comments:

Post a Comment