Monday, 11 March 2013

a walk on the beach

Saturday. On a magical fresh spring day I took a walk on the beach with my family. It was one of those special days with electricity in the air. I felt inspired and in possession of a clarity that allowed me to feel I was in exactly the place I needed to be. Here is the story in pictures. I used a Pentax K1000 with 35mm film.

Sennen Harbour | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Crab pots | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
The hunter-gatherers | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Coastwatch | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Surf's up | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Anticipating | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Family | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Wave chase | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Catching | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Smiles all round | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

The Roundhouse | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Wave | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

The Lifeboat launch | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

SS7 | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

SS226 | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Sennen | Photo: Rosie Pentreath






To see more of my photography CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment