Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Camera Roll: FIRE IN THE MOUNTAIN

Fire in the Mountain has the best atmosphere of any festival I have ever been to. Everybody there is utterly happy, free and full of life. The music is brilliant, the workshops are varied and the food is delicious. After four days of hedonistic escapism we are back in the 'real' world. This is how it looked...

All photographs were taken on a Pentax k1000 SLR camera.


Tân yn y Mynydd | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
Red kite country | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
We helped paint the signs on the first day | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
The bar – I wear: cotton dress, vintage; leather belt, Scope; leather bag, St Ives Leather Craft; wool scarf, Joules | Photo: Rosie Sleightholme

The phoenix | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
The Campsite Sessions | Photo: Rosie Pentreath


Found items like these old pianos were used to build partitions, supports and surfaces | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Decorating the bridge | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
Emily | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

At Moringa Cafe | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
Emily and I at the cafe – I wear: wool scarf, Joules; cardigan, Urban Outfitters; cotton dress, vintage | Photo: Rosie Sleightholme

Owlsworld | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

The bar | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
Making the signs | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Tuning up | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
Sound checks | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
Our set – I wear: tweed jacket, Harry Hall (vintage); t-shirt, Zara; denim shorts, Levi's; tights, Primark; wellies, Hunter | Photo: Emily Pentreath

Our set | Photo: Emily Pentreath

Our set | Photo: Emily Pentreath
I wear: tweed jacket, Harry Hall; shell necklace, a gift from Thailand; denim shorts, Levi's; tights, Primark; wellies, Hunter | Photo: Rosie Sleightholme
Piglets | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
Emily and Kerrin relax with an afternoon tea in the farmhouse below the festival | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

The chai hut | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Emily finds the sunniest spot | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

The courtyard | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Monday morning | Photo: Rosie Pentreath 
The canteen | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

The last day – I wear: vest, H&M; swan feather clip, Racoon Circus (visit: etsy.com/uk/shop/raccooncircus) | Photo: Emily Pentreath




You can see more of my photography HERE.
Visit: fireinthemountain.co.uk


3 comments:

  1. Rosie this is so beautiful. I want to go to a festival like this so much, this is my first year with no plans for any festival and I'm so sad! You look completely glorious in all these pictures and glad you had such a lovely time. Stunning photographs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! I hope you noticed the small mention I made of the wonderful Raccoon Circus... I definitely need to replenish my feathers before Glasto. Much love, x

      Delete
    2. PS. Was I right in saying it was swan feather? x

      Delete