Monday, 3 March 2014

The last time I was in London...

...It was a beautiful sunny Sunday and I got a chance to take a few snaps with my trusty Pentax K1000. It was a lovely weekend with good music, good friends and cherished time with dearest family. I enjoyed the talent of entertainers on the Southbank and loved seeing one of my very favourite skylines from Waterloo Bridge.

Around Waterloo | Photo: Rosie Pentreath 
From the Southbank | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

I spotted some Roa graffiti | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

We Measure Our Hearts | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Embankment Bridge | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Street entertainment, Southbank | Photo: Rosie Pentreath
Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Photo: Rosie Pentreath

Photo: Rosie Pentreath 
County Hall | Photo: Rosie Pentreath 
Now you see her | Photo: Rosie Pentreath 
Now you don't | Photo: Rosie Pentreath

I tend to take a lot of photos so if you like what you see and want to see more, visit: rosiepentreath.blogspot.co.uk/p/35mm.html




1 comment: