Sunday, 26 April 2015

A week in Sydney

I have been living in a suburb in the north of Sydney for two weeks now. In those fourteen days, in between job applications, interviews and discovering new running routes, I have adventured into the CBD to witness the glory of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, enjoyed thrills and spills at Luna Park, indulged in my first Australian beach day at Coogee and visited the nearby Blue Mountains. 

As friends, family and regular readers of this blog will know, I take my Pentax MV1 every time I go exploring – I wanted to take this opportunity to share the snaps I took in my first week of living in Australia. Enjoy.

View of Sydney Opera House from Harbour Bridge | © Rosie Pentreath

An emu spotted | © Rosie Pentreath
Kate in Sydney | © Rosie Pentreath

An Australian white ibis, Royal Botanic Gardens | © Rosie Pentreath

State Library of New South Wales | © Rosie Pentreath

Projectile turtle | © Rosie Pentreath

Sydney CBD | © Rosie Pentreath

See more photos on my travel photography blog, The Explorer, and don't forget to sign up for email updates from my new blog about the year-long Australian adventure I'm embarking on.



Rosie Pentreath



No comments:

Post a Comment