Keep up with my life 'Down Under'




I have been living on the other side of the world for exactly two months now. From meeting koalas at Featherdale Wildlife Park to experiencing the bright lights of Vivid Sydney, I have seen enough to make me start falling in love with this amazing place.

I have to apologise for going quiet here, but I would like to invite you to read about my adventures on my dedicated Aussie blog, A Year in Australia, and see it all on my travel photography Tumblr, The Explorer.

Whilst I have been adventuring and settling into my new home, I have also enjoyed my work interviewing inspiring business owners for Sydney-based business communications company Business Switch Pty Ltd. Read my most recent published work at blog.honcho.com.au.

In the meantime, follow me on Twitter for all my updates and find me on Facebook for a chat. Thanks for reading!

R x


If you like this, why not try:

A week in Sydney
Art: Pulp Confidential, State Library of New South Wales
Follow my year in Australia


Follow


Comments

Popular Posts